Doctor letter regarding vaccination
From: Concerned GPs, Doctors and Medical Specialists
Subject: Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine and Moderna mRNA-1273 vaccine
Dear fellow general practitioner,
We are from the Virus Truth foundation. This foundation consists of a group of concerned doctors, general practitioners, micro / molecular biologists and lawyers, who put the interests of the citizens first.
At the moment we have entered a phase in which vaccination against Covid-19 is being rolled out in the Netherlands and you will therefore start vaccinating in the near future. Our opinion is that insufficient account is taken of the possible consequences. And we would like to point out that you can be held liable at any time if it turns out that you have provided incomplete information to your patients / enrollees prior to the injection. These vaccines make use of gene technology and are therefore strictly speaking under gene therapy. The temporary granting of a marketing authorization on condition is not full approval or access to the Dutch market, but is subject to strict conditions.
You are of course aware of the following articles from the Medicines Act and other information.
But because we want to make our (acute) concerns known to you, we have highlighted them for you below:
Medicines Act article 84
- Advertising which does not promote the rational use of a medicinal product due to the lack of an objective presentation of the facts is prohibited.
- Misleading advertising is prohibited.
Medicines Act article 40
- It is prohibited to place a medicinal product on the market without a marketing authorization from the European Community, granted under Regulation 726/2004 or under that Regulation in conjunction with Regulation 1394/2007, or from the College, granted under this chapter.
- It is prohibited to stock, sell, deliver, hand over or import a medicinal product for which no marketing authorization applies.
- A prohibition as referred to in the second paragraph does not apply:
b. on investigational drugs;
d. to advanced therapy medicinal products prepared by a manufacturer with the permission of the State Supervision of Public Health according to a prescription for a made-to-order medicinal product used in a hospital for a particular patient on a non-routine basis according to specific quality standards and within the same Member State under the exclusive professional responsibility of a physician;
- The State Supervision shall ensure that in the preparation of a medicinal product for advanced therapy as referred to in the third paragraph, under d, the requirements with regard to traceability, pharmacovigilance and the quality of the product are equivalent to those that apply to the preparation. of advanced therapy medicinal products for which a marketing authorization is required under Regulation 726/2004.
Medicines Act 1.xx
Any form of influence with the apparent aim of promoting the prescription, provision or use of a medicine, or giving the order to do so.
Medicines Act 1.ij
Public advertising: advertising for a medicinal product which, given its content and the manner in which it is expressed, is apparently also intended for persons other than professionals as referred to in Article 82, under a .
Medical scientific research involving humans Act Article 13c.
In the context of gene therapy, it is prohibited to conduct scientific research with medicines aimed at modifying the germ line and the genetic identity of the test subject recorded therein.
According to the KNMG, compliance by doctors with the principle of ‘ informed consent ‘ is not only important from a legal point of view. Good communication with the patient is good for mutual trust and promotes compliance. The right to information and the consent requirement (jointly informed consent ) form the linchpin of patients’ rights. Both of these rights are of crucial importance in the doctor-patient relationship, and not just for legal reasons. Informed consent can likewise be a tool to achieve therapeutic goals through communication and interaction.
The Medical Treatment Contracts Act (WGBO) provides a legal basis for the informed consent . In doing so, the legislator had in mind establishing long-standing and recognized legal and medical ethical duties of the physician, and not introducing new standards. It is true , however, that the entry into force of the WGBO has increased the attention for informed consent , and especially for the implementation of the right to information.
The risks that have not been investigated
Immunocompromised Subjects The efficacy, safety and immunogenicity of the vaccine have not been evaluated in immunocompromised subjects, including those treated with immunosuppressants. The effectiveness of Comirnaty may be less in immunocompromised persons.
Duration of protection The duration of protection provided by the vaccine is unknown as this is still being determined in ongoing clinical studies.
Interaction with other medicinal products and other forms of interaction No interaction studies have been performed.
No studies on the co-administration of Comirnaty with other vaccines have been performed.
Breast-feeding It is unknown whether Comirnaty is excreted in human milk
severe allergic reaction , Not known (cannot be estimated from the available data)
The European Medicines Agency has deferred the obligation to submit the results of studies with Comirnaty in pediatric patients for the prevention of COVID-19. This medicine has been authorized under so-called ‘conditional authorization’. This means that additional evidence about the benefits of this medicine is awaited. The European Medicines Agency will review new information on this medicine at least once a year and update this SmPC as necessary.
The study report states: A phase 1/2/3, placebo-controlled, double-blind, study to evaluate the effectiveness, safety, tolerability, immunogenicity and efficiency of the Sars-Cov-2 RNA Vaccine Candidates for healthy individuals, would take up to January 27, 2023.
This means that every individual who will be given the vaccine will be part of the study. Inform your patient / client of this.
Alternative to vaccines that are already peer reviewed
- Ivermectin, since June 2020
- HydroxyChloroquine, since October 2020
- Budesonide, since October 2020
- Vitamin D, since July 2020
For which groups are the effects and side effects of the vaccines unknown or little known?
These are the groups that are excluded from participation in the studies or that are poorly represented.
The manufacturers of the Pfizer vaccine in question have excluded the following groups:
- children up to 16 years old
- people with an immunocompromised condition or taking immunosuppressants
- people who have already had sars-cov-2
Groups that participated in the Pfizer study but were rare:
- median age was 52 years (16-91 years); elderly people such as 75+ were rare
- Diabetes mellitus
The manufacturers of the Moderna vaccine have excluded the following groups:
- Pregnancy and pregnancy wish within 3 months
- Sperm donors
- Sars-cov-2, mers, sars in prehistory
- Blood clotting disorders
- Blood donors
- People with an immunocompromised condition or taking immunosuppressants
In view of the following side effects that we have highlighted for you, we emphasize the importance of this letter:
- Anaphylactic shock
- Passing away
- An autoimmune disease
- Allergy to PolyEthylene Glycol (PEG). This is part of the vaccines but is also contained in toothpaste, cosmetics such as facial cream, thickeners. Petroleum based.
If you ignore the above information and fail to properly alert recipients of the possible side effects, you run the risk of subsequently being held liable by the courts for vaccine damage.
Only when you provide proper information can there be an informed consent . A patient may still refuse treatment after instruction.
Remember that the burden of proof lies with you. If you wish, you will have to be able to demonstrate that you have fulfilled your obligation in this regard.
Yours sincerely and the highest regard,
Doctors Team Virus Truth
Режим каже да лекари нису одговорни за штетне последице вакцине него су фармацеути одговорни.